Relabee is an app for handling and scheduling tasks and appointments in the collaboration between patient, relatives and healthcare professionals in a course of disease / treatment. In the app, you can invite people to a “course” where you can coordinate and get an overview of calendar appointments, tasks, and share news about the course. The purpose of the app is to make it easier for patients, relatives and healthcare professionals to handle practical tasks during the treatment course.
Nice to know:
As a healthcare professional, you should be aware that if you use Relabee actively in the treatment of psychiatry, a data-processing agreement must be made and we therefore advise you to contact MindApps.dk for assistance.
- Relabee is a well-developed app that provides a good support tool for patients and relatives in a course of treatment
- The user satisfaction surveys have not been conducted on psychiatric patients.
- It takes some time to get use to Relabee.
- You must be connected to the internet in order to use Relabee and retrieve data.
- Some addons cost money
- Data sent with the “Tip a Friend” feature is by your own mail. This means that data in the mail is not necessarily encrypted.