General information about apps
- An app is a program you download onto your smartphone.
- Most apps are free, but there is some which cost a one time amount, while others are a continuous purchase.
- You can find information on the costs associated within with MindApps review
- You must know which operating system your device has, and which the app is developed for as some apps will only work on specific operation systems.
- It depends on which device you have. You can see an overview of devices and their operation system at the bottom of this page.
- You can search for the app in your app store, or find information in our MindApps reviews.
- You can download an app using an app store. You can see an overview of app stores on the bottom of this page.
- You can find download links in each MindApps review.
- To download an app, you need an internet connection on your device.
- You also need either an Apple ID, Google account or a Microsoft account to download apps from their apps stores. Click here to see which account you need to download apps.
Yes you can also delete an app you have downloaded, but be aware that the data you have entered in the app will not always be deleted when you remove the app from your device. You can read more about data security here.
You can here get an overview of which operating system your device has. You can also see which type of account you need to buy apps in the specific app store.
Was the article helpful to you?
We appreciate your input.